Did you know that most new businesses fail within their first year? One of the biggest reasons for this is the lack of digital marketing, or at least a good plan to do so. According to a poll taken in 2019, almost 30% of business owners said that they don’t plan on using digital marketing to grow their business and the rest were worried about one aspect or another when it came to using digital marketing to meet their goals.
Growing a business is hard enough as it is, so why make it harder by going in without utilizing such a great tool and a plan to use it? Here are 8 reasons why you should plan for and utilize digital marketing strategies to grow your business:
- Know what you’re working toward. With a plan, you know where you’re going and you’re not floundering around trying to do too many things at once and hoping that something works out. Without a clear goal, it’s very hard to actually judge whether or not you’re accomplishing anything. Having a set (SMART) goal in mind makes it much easier to measure success (and achieve it).
- Keeping customers long-term. Digital marketing doesn’t stop when customers purchase something. There are many strategies and tools you can implement to ensure that they are happy and keep returning to your services/products.
- Multiple channels through which you can grow your audience. Digital marketing strategies work on pretty much every platform, from Google to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and many more! By utilizing a few, if not all of these platforms, you will have a very large potential audience pool from which to attract customers.
- Have a chance to compete against bigger companies. In digital marketing, the company bringing in the most traffic isn’t always the one with the most money. There are many tools you can use to improve your traffic and conversion rates with a small budget. The only thing it takes is the knowledge on how to best use that money for the best results.
- More affordable than traditional marketing. That’s right, running ads on social media (as well as utilizing SEO) is actually cheaper than running ads in newspapers or on billboards! With digital marketing, even a modest budget can go a long way!
- Measurable KPIs. Unlike with traditional marketing, digital marketing allows you to see actual numbers of people who’ve seen and interacted with your ads. On top of that, there are many tools (like pixels) that show you how far your customers have gone down your funnel, what they clicked, and where they stopped. Information like this is invaluable to a business owner because it allows them to see what is working and what isn’t so they can improve things where needed.
- Get ahead of the competition. As you can see from the graph above, a lot of companies don’t use digital marketing. So, by doing it for yourself (or hiring someone else to do it for you), you’re already miles ahead of some of your competition!
- There’s no real risk! That’s right! What’s the harm in at least trying? It’s affordable and we promise that it will get you results that are at least better than those you’re getting now. And who doesn’t want better results for their business?
If you’re not sure where to start, you can always hire someone to do the work for you! Check out the link below for our pricing and get started today!